BOOKS | KINDLES
Witty and personal, The Whole Lesbian Sex Book is the most comprehensive sex guide available for lesbians, offering information and support for all lesbian lifestyles. It speaks to lesbian and bisexual readers of diverse experiences—young and old, partnered and single, trans-and traditionally gendered, sexually experienced and new to lesbian sex.
The Whole Lesbian Sex Book offers basic information techniques, advice, support, and playful discourse on the subject of lesbian sex, including: where to find partners, G-spot stimulation, oral sex, vaginal fisting, dildos for fun and fashion, dynamics of butch/femme sex, anal sex, the pleasures of lube and latex, where to cop the best cybersex, and leather, piercings, tattoos, high heels, and other fetishes.
This revised and expanded second edition also includes new information:
- How to keep your sex life hot—whether you have one partner or many, or are going solo.
- How to have all the orgasms you desire—expanded chapter on Tantra, G-spot orgasms, multiple orgasms, extended orgasms, and ejaculation.
- How to create lasting, intimate sexual relationships that deepen over time.
- The latest vibrators, dildos, and harnesses—and how to get the most out of your sex toys.
- Perimenopause, menopause, and herbal supplements to support libido
With 15 new illustrations, five new chapters, 48 additional pages and 2,753 updates, this fully revised and expanded 6th edition of the Guide To Getting It On is the best ever. You will be hard-pressed to find a single page of this down-to-earth sex book that doesn't bring a smile, a blush of crimson, or a moment of awe. Few books on sex are as satisfying.
Our Bodies, Ourselves is the resource that women of all ages turn to for information about their bodies, sexuality, and reproductive health. Completely revised and updated, these pages provide women with the information and tools they need to make key health decisions—accurate, evidence-based information, input from leading experts, and personal stories from women who share their experiences. This new edition of Our Bodies, Ourselves includes the latest vital information on:
- CHANGES IN THE HEALTH CARE SYSTEM—especially how health care reform affects women and how to get the care you need.
- SAFER SEX—how to engage in pleasurable, satisfying sexual experiences while protecting your health and the health of your partner.
- ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH RISKS—including minimizing exposure to everyday pollutants that endanger reproductive health.
- BODY IMAGE—resisting negative media stereotypes and embracing healthier approaches to looking and feeling good.
- LOCAL AND GLOBAL ACTIVISM—using social media and organizing tactics to build community and advocate for policies that improve women’s lives. • As well as crucial information about gender identity, sexual orientation, birth control, abortion, pregnancy and birth, perimenopause, and sexuality and sexual health as we age.
Together with its companion website, ourbodiesourselves.org, Our Bodies, Ourselves is a one-stop resource for women of all generations.
For Yourself offers a step-by-step program developed by an acclaimed sex therapist with years of experience in the field. With an emphasis on clear, factual advice, simple, effective exercises, and a warm, reassuring tone, it helps women discover a new world of fulfillment - for themselves.
For ALL readers–women and men, heterosexual or lesbian, gay, or bisexual–this candid, upbeat guide offers expert advice on all aspects of sexuality:
- How to talk about sex and keep your relationships sizzling
- Orgasms–G-spot, female ejaculation, and multiple orgasms for both men and women
- “If you want the job done right, do it yourself”–Expanded section on masturbation
- NEW! Sex Over a Lifetime–Growing up, coming out, pregnancy, parenting, midlife cycles, and aging
- NEW! Teens Sexual Bill of Rights
- Real stories–Hundreds of real people talk about real sex
- NEW! Dealing with disability, depression and other medical issues
- Fantasy–Favorite themes, games, and power play
- Comprehensive guide to erotica….in print, on screen, and on the internet
- NEW! Latest sex toy innovations from cyberskin to microchips
- Complete guide to vibrators, dildos, lubricants, and other sex gear, and how to introduce sex toys into your sexual repertoire
Bring the spark back into your bedroom and your marriage with gutsy and effective advice from bestselling author Michele Weiner-Davis.
It is estimated that one of every three married couples struggles with problems associated with mismatched sexual desire. Do you? If you want to stop fighting about sex and revitalize your intimate connection with your spouse, then you need this book. In The Sex-Starved Marriage, bestselling author Michele Weiner Davis will help you understand why being complacent or bitter about ho-hum sex might cost you your relationship.
Full of moving firsthand accounts from couples who have struggled with the erosion of sexual desire and rebuilt their passionate connection, The Sex-Starved Marriage addresses every aspect of the sexual libido problem:
If you're the more highly sexed partner, you'll breathe a sigh of relief. At last someone understands your feelings about the void in your marriage. Discover why your pleas for touch have fallen upon deaf ears and why your approach to the lull in your sexual relationship could be a sexual turnoff. Most important, learn new ways to motivate your spouse to take your needs for more physical closeness to heart.
If you're the spouse with a lagging libido, you're far from alone. You'll learn about the physiological and psychological factors, including unresolved relationship issues, that may contribute to the chill in your bedroom and what you can do to melt the ice. And if you're a man, you'll be surprised to learn that staggering numbers of men, even men whose sexual machinery works just fine, "get headaches" too!
The Sex-Starved Marriage will give you and your spouse the inspiration, encouragement, and answers you need.
If you think you need to change your marriage,think again. It may well be that your marriage is trying to change you. In Secrets of a Passionate Marriage, Dr. David Schnarch shares a revolutionary approach thousands have used to take their relationships to new and lasting heights of sexual ecstasy and intimacy. Emotionally committed relationships, he teaches, are people-growing machines, and sexual difficulty and other challenges are actually signs of a healthy, maturing relationship. Moving beyond traditional therapies that work a little, Dr. Schnarch brings straight talk and humor to his three decades of expertise and offers insights into: Emotional gridlock - why this critical phase is necessary for the healthy evolution of all relationships How to "self-soothe" your anxieties and open to the full range of human eroticism The psychology of sex - how to make an ally out of what you're really thinking during sex,and much more With many proven exercises to "electrify" your sex life, heighten passion, and renew commitment, Secrets of a Passionate Marriage is sure to help your relationship reach its full potential,both in and out of bed.
For a new century and a new generation of readers comes a fully revised and expanded edition of a classic guide to gay sex, love, and life.
Invaluable as a sex guide, a resource on building self-esteem, and a trusted aid for coming out of the closet, The Joy of Gay Sex covers the ins and outs of gay life alphabetically from “anus” to “wrestling.” Noted psychologist Dr. Charles Silverstein has collaborated once again with critically acclaimed novelist Felice Picano on this third edition, updating every single entry and adding nearly thirty new entries. The authors provide positive and responsible advice on safe sex in all its varieties; on emotional and relationship-oriented issues such as long-term couples, loneliness, and growing older; and on scores of diverse topics ranging from spirituality to online dating. With fifty new line drawings by acclaimed illustrator Joseph Phillips, this landmark reference is a necessary addition to every gay man’s bookshelf.
LIFE CAN BE RICH AND FULL–AT ANY AGE
You may be getting older but love and sex are still a vital part of your life. Here is the book that speaks to your concerns about sex beyond the middle years. Two leading experts have completely updated and revised the classic guide on the subject to address the needs of our changing world in the new millennium. Inside you’ll find:
- The truth about aging and how it affects sexual desire and lovemaking
- A thorough guide to common medical problems–and solutions
- New drugs that can improve and enhance sexuality–including the latest on Viagra
- Research on post-menopausal changes
- A detailed look at the procedures for easing and solving sexual problems
- Practical strategies for finding new relationships and staying sexually fit
- Advice to help your adult children understand your new relationships
Let’s talk about it......sexual health day - September 4 th!